Ranu Mondal Biography, Age, Husband, Family, Wiki, Cast & More
Ranu Mondal Biography: Ranu Mandal was born on November 5, 1960 in a district called Nadia in Bengal and was married to the Babylonian division in Mumbai. He had a daughter named Shati Mandal, ranu mandal, who had a great shock of singing music since childhood, the full name of Ranu Mandal was Ranu Maria Mandal.
The name of the Ranu mandal is Ranu Bobi because he sings in the first club, so he used to earn some money by singing to the club called Ranu Bobi, but his house did not like his voice, nor did his work stop singing.
The sad journey of the life of Ranu Mandal
She was very lonely because she was not able to get along from the house, and her husband died later, which had also destroyed the source of income, and after that ranu mandal started singing again.
Now the song sings at the railway station and receives some money, and now their daughter grew up, as she got married. But after the wedding, she did not like her mother singing at the railway station so that she got away from her and never met.
Atendra Chakraborty’s visit to Ranu Mandal’s studio in Himesh
Yes, friends Atendra Chakravati is the man who has become a hero from Ranu Mandal Zero today. When Atendra Chakravarti first met Ranu Mandal at the station, he also became obsessed with his voice.
Lata Mangeshkar’s song at Ranu Mandal railway station is a love song, she made a video of her song and posted it on her Facebook account on July 21, 2019.
In view of this, the video went viral and the number of people watching the video went up in the lakhs, when Himesh Reshammiya also saw the video, he also liked the voice of Ranu Mandal and Himesh Reshammiya brought him to his studio and recorded a song “Teri Meri Story” in his forthcoming film.
When he was put in YouTube, the video went viral and within 2 days the number of those who watched him went up to 30 lakh and sources are being told that Himesh Remia paid him a fee of about Rs 7 lakh for the song, although ranu mandal refused to take the money but Himesh Remia forcefully handed them the money.
Changes and joys in the life of Ranu Mandal
Today, Ranu Mandal has become a famous musician with the highest hand of Anendra Chakraborty, who made him famous, and now his 10-year-old daughter has also been returned. Who has a girl. Today, Ranu Mandal says she has got a new life and will make it more successful.
Her girl also says she was very upset because she was divorced with her husband. Himesh Reshammiya also gives full of the Ranu mandal.
- Actors Drisha Kalyani Biography
- TikTok Star Riyaz Aly Biography
- TikTok Star Mr Faisu Biography
- Sushant Singh Rajput Biography
Himesh Reshammiya has offered him to sing for his upcoming film Happy Hardy and Heer, and not only the biggest actor Salman Khan has also spoken, you will sing in my films and Akshay Kumar has also said that he will sing in my films as well.
So friends, the whole story of Ranu Mandal, we hope that the Ranu mandal of friends has been climbing the stairs of such success in their life. I hope you would have liked Ranu mondal Biography, a biography of Ranu Mandal.
Ranu Mondal Biography
|Full Name||Ranu Maria Mondal|
|Other Name||Ranu Bobby|
|Nickname||Lata of Ranaghat|
|Famous For||Her rendition of Lata Mangeshkar’s song “Ek Pyaar Ka Nagma Hai”|
|Debut||Singing: ‘Teri Meri Kahani’ from the film “Happy Hardy and Heer” (2019)|
Physical Stats & More
|Date of Birth||5 November 1960 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||59 Years|
|Birthplace||Krishnanagar, West Bengal |
|Hometown||Ranaghat, West Bengal|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Controversy||In 2019, Ranu’s daughter, Elizabeth Sathi Roy, claimed that Atindra and Tapan, the members of the Ranaghat’s Amra Shobai Shoitaan club are threatening her and not letting her meet her mother. She also said that the duo didn’t even allow her to talk to her mother over the call.|
Relationships & More
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Husband/Spouse||• First Husband: Bablu Mondal (Died, ex-husband)
• Second Husband: Name Not Known
|Children||Son- 2 (Names not Known)|
|Daughter||Elizabeth Sathi Roy & 1|
|Parents||Father: Late Aditya Kumar (Hawker)
Mother: Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ranu Mondal
- Ranu Mondal was born into an economically weaker family in Krishnanagar, West Bengal.
- Her parents had passed away when she was too young.
- Mondal spent most of her childhood at her aunt’s house in Ranaghat, West Bengal.
- She was inclined towards music from a very young age.
- In her childhood, Ranu used to listen to the songs of Mohammed Rafi, Mukesh, and Lata Mangeshkar and sing along.
- She got married to her neighbour, Bablu Mondal, at the age of 19.
- After her marriage, she, along with her husband Bablu, went to Mumbai in search of work.
- Her ex-husband, Bablu Mondal, worked as a cook at Feroz Khan’s house in Mumbai.
- Initially, she did a number of odd jobs in Mumbai.
- She, then, worked as a singer at a local club in Mumbai.
- While singing at the club, she earned the name of ‘Ranu Bobby.’
- Ranu worked there as a singer for a while and then, left the job as her husband didn’t approve of it.
- She went through depression after the demise of her ex-husband and relocated to her hometown in Ranaghat.
- Mondal lived there in poverty and started singing songs at the Ranaghat Railway Station to earn her living.
- In July 2019, a 26-year previous engineer, Atindra Chakraborty, noticed Mondal singing a Lata Mangeshkar‘s music on the Ranaghat Station and shared her video on Fb.
- The video collected more than 4 million views within a few days and made Ranu an internet sensation.
- After she gained popularity, many people approached her and offered her food.
- A neighborhood salon even supplied her a free makeover
- She was felicitated by the local Block Development Officer (BDO) of the West Bengal Government as part of the government’s Kanyashree Divas celebrations. The state government even assured her assistance.
- Ranu was called to give a guest performance on the reality TV show “Superstar Singer.” She sang the rendition of the song “Ek Pyaar Ka Nagma Hai” in the show and received huge appreciation.
- When the host of the show asked her the reason for singing songs at the railway station, Ranu answered that she didn’t have a home to live and used to sing songs to earn her living. She additional advised him that typically individuals supplied her some meals or cash after listening to her songs
- The Bollywood musician, Himesh Reshammiya, got so impressed with her performance that he offered her to sing a commercial song for him.
- She made her singing debut in Bollywood with the song ‘Teri Meri Kahani’ for the film “Happy Hardy and Heer” in 2019.
- Himesh shared a short version of the song through his Instagram account while it was being recorded by Ranu in the studio.
- Reportedly, Himesh has paid Rs. 6-7 lakhs to Ranu for her first Bollywood song.
Share your thoughts in the comments box and don’t forget to share it with friends! Thank you
Ranu Mondal Biography, Age, Husband, Family, Wiki, Cast & More